The Blog Anniversary Episode
Happy Anniversary to me! March marks 3 years since All The Things I Do started. In this very special anniversary episode, I go behind the scenes to what I’ve learned the past 3 years and what I’m doing next. This was a fun episode to make because I really had to stop and think about all the things that have happened over the past few years. The good, the bad, the costly.
In this episode:
3 Lessons Learned
- You don’t know what you don’t know.
- You learn by doing.
- There are answers everywhere.
Things I did the first 3 years that I’d do again
Things I would tell you to avoid:
- Don’t wait to build connects.
- Don’t do domain crazy.
- Don’t overthink it.
- Comparison crushes your motivation. Inspiration drives it.
- Try less but be open to more.
How things have changed the past 3 years:
- I’ve reduced my posting and focused more on brand and targeted messaging.
- I’ve stopped taking guest posts (for the time being I need to be hyper-focused on my content schedule).
- I don’t feel obligated to post just to say, “I posted on Instagram.”
- Stop trying to appeal to everyone.
- More interviews.
- More branding.
Listen to the episode here:
Mentioned in this episode:
Olivia Pener’s episodes – Episode 17: How To Move Forward With Your Mental Blocks, Episode 25: Identify Your Internal Cheerleader with Olivia Pener
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! 🙂
Now tell me in the comments:
- How long have you been working online?
- What is a big lesson you learned?
- What is something you would 100% do again to grow your blog/brand/business?
- What is something you’d skip or advise others to avoid?
[maxbutton id=”15″ url=”https://www.subscribepage.com/5-star-client-experience” text=”5 Star Client Experience Checklist” ]