Happy Birthday All The Things I Do!
I started All The Things I Do in March 2015. What a wild ride it has been! I’ve went to multiple conferences, made countless news friends, left my 9-5, started a podcast and so much more. Instead of looking back on all the things over the past 4 years I decided to share 4 things I’m doing in year 4 to help me get to year 5.
In this episode:
- Why I hired a VA.
- How I trusted the universe.
- The home life I changed that is saving me 2 hours a week.
- Why I told my client, “I was on some new shit.”
- How a big ask paid off big.
- Why outside validation isn’t always a bad thing.
[bctt tweet=”4 actions I’m making in year 4 of my business to make it to year 5.” username=””]
[bctt tweet=”Dia Darling celebrates her 4 year blogiversary. ” username=””]
Mentioned in this episode
Shipt Want convenience? Shipt delivers. Get a full year of delivery service from stores you trust. Use my code to become a Shipt Member for just $49 (reg. $99)! Grab My Code
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Thank you so much for continuing on this journey with me. It has been an amazing and testing 4 years but I’m so grateful.
New interviews start airing next week. I have some great people lined up and can’t wait to share with you.
I love you,
Now tell me:
- How long have you been blogging?
- When did you start your business?
- Do you have a team?
- Have you ever tried grocery delivery?