Cami Farey is a web designer, digital strategist, and course creator on a mission to help “real deal” entrepreneurs like you swap out their outdated or barely-there websites for a digital presence that reaps dazzling rewards (and results).
Over the years, she’s had the honor of changing the game for award-winning photographers, authors, speakers, coaches, consultants, and so many more.
Want to add your brilliance to that list?
Don’t do anything with your website until you’ve grabbed this free 10-minute video training and workbook!
In this episode:
- Why she left a great, secure job to start her own business.
- How she fell in love with design.
- Her round the world travels.
- The truth about our business fears.
- We talk about showing up in your business.
- Why you have to push past your fears of being seen to make real connections in business.
- How she empowers her students and clients.
- What you need to know to make the shift from services to products.
- Why we need to get down to the root of the emotion.
- Why we make things harder than they have to be.
- The truth about course creation.
- How you can stop aiming for perfection.
Enjoying The Episode? Share it on TwitterDone for now. Get it done for now. You can tweak and change it down the road. Click To Tweet Recognize this is just temporary discomfort and it will pass. Click To Tweet The change I’m making in the world and the people I’m helping is more important than what Joey from high school has to say. Click To Tweet People want you to succeed. Click To Tweet Show up as yourself. Click To Tweet There is no such thing as a perfect website. Click To Tweet You can’t delegate what you don’t understand. Click To Tweet
You can find Cami Farey here:
Mentioned in this episode:
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
Where are you letting perfection stop you?
When did you take a scary action that paid off?
What is one thing you can do today to push past your fears?