Amy Bradbury is the Founder and CEO of Empowered Profit, the full-service accounting agency for entrepreneurs and online businesses. Amy and her team challenge the notion that old white guys are the ones who should be in charge of the money, bringing a fresh perspective to the financial conversation that transforms the feelings of anxiety around money management to confidence and clarity. Through a combination of done for you services and consulting, Amy and her team consistently make online businesses more profitable while allowing kick-ass women entrepreneurs to make even more impact in their homes, communities, and in the world. To learn more, visit empoweredprofit.com
Watch an episode Preview:
In this episode:
- The mindset side of money.
- The different ways men and women are taught to look at money.
- Why you don’t have to choose between money and a ‘good’ life.
- The connection between happiness and money.
- Why your mission shouldn’t be about “happy” clients.
- What she does when she wants to close up shop and quit.
- Why we need to talk about money and our feelings around it.
- How she empowers her clients to understand their numbers and reach their goals.
- The conversations she has with clients who are charging too much or too little.
- Advice for being comfortable giving potential clients your rate.
- The way to avoid shiny object syndrome and why you have to deal with the mindset stuff to get results.
- Why we need to ditch income comparison.
Enjoying the episode? Share it on Twitter:
[bctt tweet=”“Cash is an amplifier for who you are. It doesn’t change who you are.” ” via=”no”]
[bctt tweet=”“I don’t want to pay $100,000 to meet my husband. I want to meet him at the bar for free.” ” via=”no”]
[bctt tweet=”“Did you know it wasn’t until the 1970s that a woman could get a bank account without her husband or father?” ” via=”no”]
[bctt tweet=”“Double your prices doesn’t always work. You will hit a ceiling.” ” via=”no”]
[bctt tweet=”“Be okay with someone saying, ‘no’ to you.” ” via=”no”]
[bctt tweet=”“What does awesome look like for you?: ” via=”no”]
[bctt tweet=”“You always had the power within.” ” via=”no”]
You can find Amy here:
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
- What disempowering money phrases did you hear growing up?
- How do you organize your business finances?
- Do you suffer from income comparison?