This week I talk with friend and former client Meg K. Baker, founder of Meg K and Co. We dive deep into all things business, depression and woo woo. You don’t want to miss this episode.
In this episode:
- How she started her business.
- The Kolbe test.
- Human Design.
- How the entrepreneurial world is self-reflection work.
- Explaining your business to people IRL.
- Dealing with depression, owning a business and life changes.
Listen to the episode here:
Enjoying this episode? Share on Twitter:Healing makes you money. Click To Tweet I can do hard things Click To Tweet
You can find Meg here:
Meg Baker started her new life as an entrepreneur in July 2017 after being a teacher for 6 years. A move to Chicago was the impetus to get started in the virtual work world. Since starting as a VA, Meg has dabbled in administrative support, content creation, project management. As she’s evolved with the support of her biz BFFs and coaches and masterminds, Meg now loves supporting and collaborating with visionaries who are growing their companies through operations, systems, hiring, and more! Entrepreneurship for Meg has been a lot about self-awareness, growth, and expansion– no matter how uncomfortable (though it’s often challenging but rewarding!)
Mentioned in this episode
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
- Has self-employment super-charged your self-development?
- What is the biggest shift in your personality since starting your business?
- What is one thing you wish you knew starting out?
- How has your vision changed since you started?
- What is something your past self would be shocked to learn about your current self?
- What advice would you give your past self?