This week I interview Laura from Kick Ass In Life. Laura helps people differentiate themselves in a sea of sameness and get hired fast!
Following her mantra “kick ass” she went from unemployed to doubling her salary in two years, has helped dozens of recent grads find connections, opportunities, and jobs and created a routine using the best tips and hacks to be happier and healthier and save money.
In this episode:
- How she helps people learn to kick ass in life
- Her story of moving to New York without a job
- The refrain she got from her dad that changes the way she approaches interviews and life.
- The value of leave-behinds.
- Why there is nothing wrong with doing what you need to do to survive.
- Why we being inexperienced can actually give your clients and bosses values.
- The reason you need to be clear about what you want in your life and career.
- The reason you need to ask yourself the tough questions.
Click to tweets:Learn how to stand out in a saturated market in episode 89 of Creatives Crushing Anxiety. Click To Tweet Find out why you need to Marie Kondo your life in episode 89 of Creatives Crushing Anxiety. Click To Tweet
You can find Laura here:
Mentioned in this episode:
Book: Kick Ass In Your Career
Book: Kick Ass With Your Money
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
What is the bravest thing you’ve done to get a job or a client?
How do you set yourself apart?
How do you build relationships and connect with people in your industry?
What was your favorite tip Laura shared?