In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety I chat with mentor and coach Linda Clay from LindaMClay.com. After I first came across Linda’s website I was completely floored by her life story. When I reached out to her about doing an episode of the podcast I was really nervous that she wouldn’t want to discuss some of the personal things she’d been through that have made her the amazing person that she is Linda was so open and honest and willing to discuss some of the darkest chapters of her life with me and I’m so excited to share this with you I got so much out of my conversation with Linda and I definitely hope to have her on the podcast again soon. this episode we talked about how her how her parents depression-era mentality taught her to keep moving forward when things got tough the hardest year of her life and how she turned into a mentor and coach.
Taking The Next Step With Linda Clay
In this episode:
- We talked about how her parents depression-era mentality taught her to keep moving forward when things got tough
- The hardest year of her life and how she got came out of depression
- The path she took to become the mentor and coach she is today.
- Her advice for women wanting to change their lives.
Listen to the episode here:
Enjoying the episode? Share it on Twitter.You can rise from the ashes or you can sit in the ashes. Click To Tweet Are you acting out of fear or love? Click To Tweet Taking the next step with Linda M. Clay Click To Tweet How to get back in touch with yourself & move forward with Linda Clay. Click To Tweet You need to listen to this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety! Click To Tweet
Find Linda Here:
Join the challenge mentioned in the episode: Stepping Back Into YOU 5 Day Challenge
- Get clear on your blockages
- Get clarity about yourself and where you want to go
- Gain confidence
- Bring your passions to the surface
- Begin the steps to create a life/business of your design
- Breakthrough through the paradigms
Did you enjoy the episode? Let me know what was your favorite part. What things have been holding you back in your life? What bold new adventures are you ready to take? Tell me in the comments!
Don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform: