Based in Boston Realtor Kate Ziegler is a property management, realtor, real estate investor and owner of a design firm. In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety we talk about how she balances her full-time job and her businesses, how she and her husband make running a business together work and how she keeps things into focus.
In this episode:
- How she balances all the hats she wears as a business owner.
- How she and her husband make working together work.
- How they plan their weeks every Sunday to make it all work.
- Why you don’t have to quit your day job to really be committed to your business.
- How she found a balance between her job and businesses that makes her feel empowered.
- How having a side hustle can make you feel more in control, more secure and more ready to take the next step.
- Why you need to set priorities.
- Why it’s important to be realistic with your time commitments.
Enjoying the episode? Share it on Twitter:
[bctt tweet=”Just because you know someone really well doesn’t mean you have the same working style. ” username=”diadoll”]
[bctt tweet=”Clear communication makes things so much easier.” username=”Diadoll”]
[bctt tweet=”This doesn’t have to be forever. How to stop getting hung up on the small details.” username=”Diadoll”]
[bctt tweet=”I want to be aware of every day I’m alive.” username=”Diadoll”]
You can find Kate here:
Kate Ziegler is the Operations Supervisor at Mintz Levin, and is also a Boston-based Realtor, investor, entrepreneur, and speaker on The Hustle. Born and raised on a farm in rural Pennsylvania, she has made Boston home since attending Northeastern University to study International Affairs and Art.
The daughter of a contractor, Kate has worked in roofing and construction, and now owns and manages multi-family property in JP and Roslindale where she lives with her partner, Jack Romano. Kate also works as a Realtor with Arborview Realty, specializing in helping first-time home buyers and millennial investors narrow their search and navigate the buying process, and runs boutique design firm Union Jack Creative in her free time.
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
Are you balancing multiple streams of income? How do you maintain balance?
Do you co-own a business with a loved one? If so, what boundaries to you set to keep things separate and running smoothly?
Do you think traditional jobs will die out in this side hustle/independent contractor economy?