This post contains affiliate links.
Happy New Year! Welcome to the first episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety in 2018. In this episode, I reveal my word of the year, discoveries I made in 2017 and my plans moving forward in 2018. This is always one of my favorite posts to write because let’s be honest, who doesn’t love starting a new year? Well, now that 2018 is here we may be getting a new start but I am not going into 2018 starting from scratch. I know the internet has been swamped with tips for 2018 and 2017 reflections but you should check this episode out for some ideas that maybe you haven’t heard of yet.
In this episode I discuss:
- What my word of the year is for 2018.
- An easy exercise to help you find your word of the year.
- Why you need to be open to changes in your goals and business plan.
- The reason you should focus on a smaller amount of time when goal setting.
- The benefits of face to face events and how they can help you even when your business is online.
- Why I’m embracing batching in 2018.
- The fun experiences I had in 2017 and why I want more in 2018.
- Why I’m getting even more specific with my message.
- My video and streaming plans for 2018.
- The reason I plan to consume less content in 2018.
Check out the episode here:
Enjoying the episode? Share it on Twitter:Make a graphic for your word of the year or motto and make it the background on your phone and computer. Keep it top of mind. Click To Tweet Goals shift and change. Sometimes you have to make adjustments to your plan and that is okay. Click To Tweet When you focus on a 3 month period your attention is a lot less scattered and you’re a lot less scattered. Click To Tweet A lot of time gets lost when you switch between tasks. Batching is huge! Click To Tweet Fun should be included in your plan this year. Click To Tweet Still trying to plan your 2018? Check out this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety. Click To Tweet
Mentioned in this episode:
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Don’t forget to leave a comment and review to let me know what you think!
Now tell me:
- Now tell me, what is your word of the year?
- What are you cutting out this year?
- What changes are you implementing?