In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety- Behind The Anxiety, I talk about:
- My issues creating content this summer and how inspiration finally hit.
- What is coming up on Creatives Crushing Anxiety and that weekly episodes are coming back.
- My biggest productivity killer.
- My thoughts on Gabby Bernstein’s The Universe Has Your Back and how it helped me prevent self-sabotage.
- How emotions can make or break your motivation.
- The vicious circle negative emotions can create in your business.
- A better way to see life’s unexpected changes.
- I open up about two of the heartbreaking losses I’ve experienced in 2018.
- Why you have to compromise with yourself to take care of yourself sometimes.
- Why you need to recognize when a sign is from the universe and when you’re just looking for excuses to do something.
Mentioned in this episode:
Now tell me:
- How do you deal with negative feelings?
- How you handle fights with loved ones?
- What do you do when you feel your anxiety increasing?
- Have you read the book The Universe Has Your Back?
- How does your anxiety affect your productivity?