This week I talk with Rachel, the creator and blogger behind The Confused Millennial. Rachel is a millennial blog consultant and coach. This episode will really speak to anyone who has taken the traditional path only to discover it’s not for them. I’ve been a reader of The Confused Millennial for a while now and I can tell you Rachel isn’t afraid to talk about the real issues Millennials facing. This episode was a blast to record and I know listeners will relate.
In this episode:
- How getting fired twice in one month opened her eyes.
- Why you should look into the low hanging fruit to build your business.
- Her light bulb moment that lead to The Confused Millennial launching in 48 hours.
- How now more than ever we are a population filled with anxiety.
- We dive into how she set boundaries in her career and things to consider when you set your own.
- How to turn job pitches into a freelance position that fits your needs.
- The different ways she deals with her anxiety and why we have to address our anxiety.
Check out the episode here:
Enjoying the episode? Share it on Twitter:Failure is just an opportunity to grow. Click To Tweet Pay attention to what your body is trying to tell you. Click To Tweet Your twenties is about learning what works for you. Click To Tweet Learn how getting fired twice in 3 weeks set Rachel on the path to creating her business. Click To Tweet
You can find Rachel here:
Mentioned in this episode:
How To Get Run Over by a Truck by Katie McKenna
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let us know what you think.
Now tell me:
What was your biggest takeaway from the episode?
What made you want to start an online business? Does it have a connection to your corporate or educational past?
Have you ever had to set boundaries in a professional setting?
Are you spontaneous or do you like to do research before your act?