This week on Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I chat with my friend, spirit animal and fellow organization badass Laine Lamarre. Laine is the founder and operator of Miss #GSD. She helps overwhelmed service-based bosses like you automate, streamline, organize + account for all the things that are stressing you out so you can get back to doing the work you got into business to do in the first place! I might be biased but this episode is great. Laine and I get real about discovering what you have to offer the world, getting focused and so much more.
In this episode:
- Why you need to look internally instead of externally to find your business model.
- Why an online course or program may not be the answer.
- Here workaround for avoiding shiny object syndrome in this supersaturated course market.
- Why we need to stop doing work that drags you down.
- Why you need to organize the way it happens.
- How Laine plans her goals.
- Why it’s so important for service-based business owners to take care of themselves.
- The way to track new ideas without letting them take over your game plan.
- What she wants us to realize about self-care in 2018.
- The best thing she thinks service based business bosses can do for themselves.
Listen to the new episode here:
~Accept your own genius. Click To Tweet What are you good at? What do you already do? How can you package that? Click To Tweet It’s so much easier to sign up for another program or course than to just take the leap and start. Click To Tweet How to know the difference between a course you need and one that just has a really good sales page. Click To Tweet Yes, the doors will close. But I guarantee you they will reopen if it’s a good course and if not then you saved yourself the money. Click To Tweet Focus on the things that aren’t missing. Focus on what you’ve committed to doing and you will get so much further. Click To Tweet Money isn’t your only resource. Your time and your focus are just as valuable, if not more. Click To Tweet You don’t have to reinvent the wheel. If you copied and pasted something you can probably automate that. Click To Tweet There is nothing wrong with you taking time to rest so you can give your client your best self. Click To Tweet Everyone has bad days and everyone is entitled to them. But when someone is paying for you they don’t want your bad day. Click To Tweet Do you know the difference between self-care and indulgence? Click To Tweet When you know who you want to work with and what you want to do for them the rest fall into place. Click To Tweet
You can find Lanie here:
Mentioned in this episode:
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now you tell me:
- Do you say gif with a g sound or with a j sound?
- What is your past has lead you to your current business?
- How do you practice self-care?
- How do you treat yourself?
- What’s on your Spotify playlist?