This week on Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I talk with my dear friend Hannah Taylor-Johnson all about business, boundaries, competition, comparison and more. This episode is fire, so buckle up.
Who is Hannah?
Hannah works with women and femme business owners who strive to work on their business rather than in it. Her clients gain continual support with the techy side of their to-do list with detailed plans to create that solid business foundation that leads to growth. Think accountability coaching meets design meets old fashioned online business management. Everything is customized to your needs. Hannah hails from England but lives in rural Canada with her partner and their two mischievous cats.
In this episode:
- How she started her business.
- How she builds trust with new clients.
- Why you need to do the work that feels good.
- Why you have to trust your gut.
- Knowing when to walk away.
- True crime ranting.
- How she deals with client red flags.
- Dealing with comparison in business.
- The power of having a friend who does the same thing as you.
- Why you need to set your limits and get comfortable stating them.
- It’s okay if you like to offer custom packages.
Enjoying the episode? Share it on Twitter:You don’t say I love you on the first date. Click To Tweet Would that feel good to you? Click To Tweet People respect you more when you admit your limits. Click To Tweet Figure it out as you go. Click To Tweet We change all the time so we need to keep checking in. Click To Tweet
You can find Hannah here:
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
- How do you collaborate in your industry?
- What is something you’ve given up to have something else?
- How do you deal with the comparison that comes in our culture?
- How are you making your own path in the world?
- What is something people your age are doing that you aren’t and are okay with?