In this episode of Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I talk with motivational speaker and creator of the Creative Conference Hub, Carrie Grace. Carrie is a force of greatness and I am so inspired by the work she does. In this episode, we get real about communicating and working with other people. I loved this episode.
In this episode:
- How she became a motivational speaker.
- How a Superbowl commercial inspired Kind Days.
- All the things it takes to be a speaker. (Hint: It goes beyond the stage).
- How she found her support community.
- Why it’s important to try things and figure out what works for you, when getting your message in your world.
- Why she started her online Summit.
- How she takes care of herself while working on so many things.
- Why it’s important to be realistic about your capacity and bandwidth as a business owner.
- The thing she tries to do when she travels to different cities to enhance the experience.
- Why we need to stop and think about the joyous aspects in hard things.
- How she went to the Grammys.
Enjoying the episode? Share it on Twitter:The audience wants to learn from you. -Carrie Grace Click To Tweet Joy is a choice. Click To Tweet
You can find Carrie Grace here:
Carrie Grace is a motivational speaker traveling the country inspiring others. She goes into companies and schools and helps them create better, kinder work cultures for all. She also helps people take risks and dream bigger, to get from where they are to where they want to be. She has spoken at companies such as Target, Marriott, and Jack Daniels. And has been featured on USA Today, Huffington Post, and His Radio.
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
- Do you like traveling for business?
- What is one thing you asked for and got?
- What is something you’ve been afraid to start?