It’s the 100th episode, of Creatives Crushing Anxiety!!!! I cannot believe I have been doing this for 100 episodes. It has been such a fun journey. In this episode, I didn’t want to go on and on about all the feels. So instead I decided to share my podcast process with you in case you’re wondering how I publish episodes or if you’re thinking of starting your own.
Thank you to the listeners, the people who have emailed in, the people who have been a guest. I am so grateful to you all.
I’m also sharing a special 100th episode giveaway (Details on how to enter below).
In this episode:
- My Thank Yous
- How I Create Each Episode
- What Is Planned Next
Mentioned in this episode:
My production flow:
- Decide Topic
- Make Bullet-Points and Any Notes Around The Topic
- Record on WeVideo
- Make sure background noise is minimal
- Record in chunks
- Turn your phone on silent
- Add Intro and Outro to the recording
- Export the video.
- Pull audio from Garage Band (Mac tool)
- Add to the master folder’s subfolder for that episode
- Select a stock image to use
- Create Graphics using my template in Canva
- Have the audio transcribed
- Edit transcription
- Write out the descriptions for YouTube, Libsyn and SEO
- Write newsletter
- Put all documents in folder for VA
- Schedule the episode on YouTube, Libsyn and on the blog
- Share on all social media channels when it goes live
What do I include in my episode folder?
- Stock photo
- Edited graphics (Pinterest and Instagram)
- Edited Audio
- Edited Video
100th Episode Giveaway
Get a free 1-hour session free Fall Magic Coaching Sessions
Directions to Enter:
- Go to Apple Podcasts
- Leave a review for Creatives Crushing Anxiety
- Screenshot your review
- Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
The contest is open from: September 7th- September 21st
Note: In the episode, I state the giveaway was ending September 14th but since I got this out late I am extending to Sep 21st.
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.