This week on Creatives Crushing Anxiety, I have Liz Theresa. Liz is a website developer, copywriter and business consultant. This was by far one of the most fun interviews I’ve ever done.
Liz and I laughed the entire time we go there on dealing with stressful client situations, debating giving up entrepreneurship, making connections and so much more.
In this episode:
- The genius way Liz writes the best copy for her clients.
- I share my favorite story of faking a British accent. If you have a drinking podcast hit me up!
- How she started her business as a social media marketer and how it evolved.
- The way she manages all her clients to stay sane.
- Why she sets her client boundaries in her service agreement and how she reiterates them when things arise.
- Her strategy for social media and how she mixes spontaneity and scheduled content.
- How we all have days where we want to quit and the things we say.
- Her advice to business owners for improving their website.
No cats were harmed in the making of this episode. 😉
Enjoying this episode? Share it on Twitter:Having trouble writing copy? Listen to this tip from Liz Theresa on episode 53 of Creatives Crushing Anxiety. Click To Tweet Your marketing is only as successful as where you drive your traffic. Doing marketing for a bad website doesn’t work. - @LizTheresa Click To Tweet Treat every visitor on your website like they are new. Make it easy for them. - @LizTheresa Click To Tweet Sometimes less is more. Dia and Liz dive into the system overload business owners face. Click To Tweet You can fill your book of business with the right people. If you meet the right person they might be the source of 10 clients. - @LizTheresa Click To Tweet 'Show up as love.' Liz shares her favorite quote in episode 53 of Creatives Crushing Anxiety. Click To Tweet
More about Liz
Liz Theresa, business coach and founder of LizTheresa.com, has been helping entrepreneurs find clarity and uniquely market themselves with confidence for the past 7 years through her strategic website design and clever copywriting services. She wants every entrepreneur to rise and be the star of their own business. She’s also the creator of Concept to Creation™, her flagship branding and web design program and you can download a free copywriting training video from her at freecopyvideo.com.
You can find Liz here:
Mentioned in this episode:
You can subscribe to the podcast on your favorite platform:
Thanks for listening! <3
Did you enjoy this episode?
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
Now tell me:
- How do you write your copy?
- How do you proof it? Do you read it out loud?
- What is one boundary you never let clients cross?
- Do you have a fake accent you love to do?
- What is your favorite Gabrielle Bernstein book?